Monday, February 16, 2009

whay did you choose nursing?

Most of the people today are practical to thier decision and also we know for a fact that nursing is a indemand course in abroad. There are a lot of factors that make me decide to take up nuring first is i want to help people who need a medical care because when I was in my high school days my grand father has a health problem and i dont know how to help him because i dont have any knowlegde about caring a sick person. The second is when my tita wants me take up nursing soo that i can go easyly to abroad and to earn also dollars. I really want to help my parents because right now money is not easy to earn. But i really go for helping the people who need my help as a nurse in the hospital or in the community.

15 comments:

  1. We will always give others hope,
    we are angel with a stethoscope.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. ei jigs!

    just always remember what God had promised in Jeremiah 29:11... "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

    add me up! notereader03.blogspot.com

    God bless you always! :)
    Trust in the Lord

    ♥CJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to love and accept it, coz its worth trying..let's reach our goal:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do gud ou U'R StuDiEs!
    aNd im XuR u CN rEAcH u'r gOaLs In LifE!
    KeEp RoCkIN!
    gOd BlEsS yOu AlwAys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, its hard to choose the best course but I think we have potential to become professional nurses someday.. God Bless.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. .,tsarroot. Go nursing Studes..!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Dai..

    lalake kaau ka sa imong mga pics..

    go Dai!!!

    tArung eskwela hah!!? ehehehe..

    aU2x..

    GOd bless and amping pirmi..

    ReplyDelete
  8. go go go!!
    just believe dat u can do it!!ok?
    god bless..

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck to this chosen profession of yours. you know you can do it. accept all the obstacles in life and never surrender easily. God Bless and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i know we have different reasons why we chose this course,..whatever the reasons is lets just make our parents proud!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. ` money?!
    ` well yeah..
    ` Thoug we have many other different reasons why we chose this kind of course..
    ` but atleast.. from all those pressures..
    ` we had fun and we love this course ..
    ` Goodluck

    ReplyDelete